*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED – PLEASE DO NOT ENTER***
Whether you want to keep your newborn entertained, soothe them to sleep or just want to check-in and hear that they’re OK, the BT Baby Monitor 350 Lightshow has everything you need.
Featuring HD sound, listening to your little one will be crystal clear. You’ll also have 18 lullabies (including traditional lullabies, classical, nature sounds, white noise and womb sounds), a projected light show and a talk-back feature – plus more – giving you all the tools needed for that extra layer of reassurance.
We have two of these fantastic montiors to giveaway, for your chance to win simply log onto Mojomums here and answer the question below:
- How many lullabies does the BT Baby Monitor 350 Lightshow have?
Answers by 12 June 2015 when two winners will be drawn at random – good luck!
BT Baby Monitor Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, employees of Mojo Mums, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The prize is two BT Baby Monitor 350 Lightshow units
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Entries must be made via Mojomums login here before midnight on 12 June 2015
- The winner will be selected randomly. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of being selected. All prizes must be claimed within 90 days of being notified. The provision of prizes is subject to availability and install appointments.
- The prize winner (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE Mojo Mums, 53 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1LA on or before 28 days after the competition closing date.
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Competition and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize[, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion].
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ