If you are planning a day trip to one of the UK’s many theme parks this summer, why not check out the on-site hotels; many offer great value options for families & upgrading to a nights stay can often cost only a little more than a 1 day family entrance to the park & often includes a 2nd day ticket within the price too – handy for any of those rides you didn’t get to try on your 1st day…
Chessington World of Adventures –
With 150 very comfortable guest rooms where you can relax in style with snug beds, cosy duvets, safari-themed décor & a beautifully appointed bathroom, a stay at the resort hotel can work out great value for money with 1 nights stay including a free 2nd day in the theme park
- You can enjoy early entry into the park; meet from 9am in the Zafari Bar to be taken across to the park at 9.15am & start your adventure before the park officially opens!
- “Rise and dine” with some famous faces or share a photo with some amazing new friends! You never know who could be waiting to meet you…
- The Wanyama Village is open exclusively to hotel guests every night from 6.30pm to dusk April – September (weather permitting)
- “The Rangers Club” is the Kids activity & entertainment programme, hosted by dedicated Entertainment Rangers. Children can participate in a variety of specially-themed games and activities, whilst grown-ups enjoy a much-needed rest!
- Kids who like to stay up late can enjoy a family-friendly movie whilst grown-ups relax enjoy a drink at the bar
Legoland Windsor Hotel –
Treat your family to the ultimate Legoland stay with 1 night including breakfast, 2 days into the Park & loads of added extras! Here are just some of the hotel’s incredible features:
- Ignite your child’s imagination in one of the amazing themed rooms — Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure — full of larger-than-life LEGO figures, plus king-size bed & separate fully-themed bunk-bed area for the children as well as 2 TVs & even hidden treasure! Or for full-on family fun, upgrade to a premium room, which has all this, plus extra Lego features & full theming throughout
- Child-friendly Bricks buffet restaurant & Skyline Bar
- Pirate-themed indoor water play area & swimming pool
- Movies on demand
- Childrens outdoor wooden play area
- 30 minutes Atlantis early ride time (on selected dates)
- Free parking
- A LEGO gift for every child
- Any time luggage check-in
Alton Towers Hotel & Splash Landings Hotel
This unique Alton Towers hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home. There are plenty of fun & quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash landed right in the middle of the Hotel
- Wake up in an Explorer-themed room (Alton Towers Hotel) or Beachcomber room (Splash Landins Hotel) ready for your busy day ahead
- Or choose from 1 of 14 different types of themed rooms; ranging from the girly Sleepover room, Ice Age movie room, Peter Rabit room, Chocolate room & many more…
- Whichever hotel you are staying in, you can choose to eat in any of the restaurants & drink at any of the bars & with 6 different restaurants across the 2 hotels you have plenty to chose from
- Free car parking
- Early Ride Time available throughout the summer season
- Ringo’s Kids Club (Alton Towers Hotel) provides a perfect setting for children to learn, play, dress up & play games while mum & dad are checking in or relaxing, while watching from afar!
- Enjoy family evening entertainment including Ringo’s Adventure Show, Pirate Bills Magical Show, family disco & more…
Drayton Manor Hotel –
The 4-star Drayton Manor Hotel with 150 rooms is set in a unique location amongst 280 acres of lakes & parkland & is only a moment away from Drayton Manor Park, home of Thomas Land and Drayton Manor
- Stay in a standard room, family room, excutive room or 1 of 15 unique Thomas & Friends themed rooms with Thomas bunk beds with DVD player per bunk for the kids!
- Visit Parklands Restaurant & Bar, Parklands Brasserie & the Carousel Bar for your evening meal
- Free car parking
- Childrens outdoor play area & games room
- After a good night’s sleep the whole family can look forward to a Character breakfast with a visit from one of the Thomas Land characters!
The Crash Pad hotel gives you onsite accommodation in a ‘pod’ style room – you can’t stay closer to the rides anywhere else!
- Be the first on selected rides before the Park opens to the public
- There is loads to keep you entertained; play pool with your friends, get interactive with games, arcade & Xbox consoles, or meet new people at a quiz
- Relax in Bar 360 – open til late to recover from your adrenaline-packed day
- Climate controlled rooms with flat screen TV, safe, towels & comfy bedding, en-suite loo & shower
- Continental breakfast included, or upgrade to a cooked breakfast to set you up for a second day of thrills!
Don’t forget to check out our Holiday Review pages – if you have been on a holiday that you would like to review for us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org