Sensatori Resort Crete brings you everything from sports to spa treatments with a touch of classic Greek style. Five star – but not in the look-but-don’t-touch sense. There’s no shortage of things to do, one minute you could be enjoying a massage in the contemporary spa, the next trying your hand at sports like volleyball or archery.
- 6 swimming pools including 2 family pools & 1 splash pool with a sprayground featuring tipping buckets and water jets
- Free supervised kids club sessions for 3 to 12 year-olds are available 6 days a week for an hour or two
- Nursery for 0 to 4 year-olds
- 2 tennis courts
- Mini soccer
- Activities suitable for teenagers
- Mini spa treatments for children
- New teens’ zone with lounge area and big-screen TVs
These sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children, and come with a queen-sized bed and 2 sofa beds in the lounge area. There’s a sliding partition between the bedroom and lounge and cot space. They’re also available as swim-up rooms.
For further information & bookings visit Thomson Holidays
Don’t forget to check out our Holiday Review pages – if you have been on a holiday that you would like to review for us, please contact email@example.com