Reviewed by: Mojomums Sarah
What they say: Balancing care for Skin Redness, Couperose and Thread Veins. The nourishing balm strengthens skin and blood vessels, reduces the appearance of skin redness, couperose, thread & spider veins. The unique ingredient blend protects and soothes the skin, preserves its harmonious, soft and even nature.
This unique formula is Manufactured in Switzerland to high quality standards.
Improves overall tone of the skin and reduces the visible appearance of redness, and of spider or thread veins.
- Immediate, effective and long-lasting moisturizer; calming and soothing.
- Creates an even skin tone and prevents photo-aging.
- Minimizes the appearance of couperose, skin redness and spider veins; it acts as toner by regulating the skin function.
- Natural mineral-based lightening pigment
- Perfect for illuminating the skin and giving a flawless even-toned appearance.
What we say: “I have a couple of facial thread veins that I am not happy with and in the past have had treated, but they are back and although not that noticeable I am conscious about them.
This balm is easy to apply and soaks in well. Applying make-up over the top is no problem and my skin does not appear at all greasy in this area.
I have been using twice a day and I have to say that after using the balm for a few weeks I do think the redness around this area has improved. Obviously the vein is still there but it is not looking as prominent as before – so I am extremely pleased!
The balm costs £24.90 for a 30ml and I would image that this will last some time, so I would definitely say it is good value for money and I would recommend and will continue to use.”
Swissforce Couperose and Thread Veins Balm is available from www.allcures.com