Reviewed by: Mojomums Reviewer Jane
What they say: When babies are unwell, it can be difficult to give them medicine effectively. They are likely to be upset, and the experience of being given medicine can distress them even more.
Dentinox Medicine Dispenser was designed by a doctor as an easy way to overcome this problem. Your baby can passively suck the medicine through the orthodontic silicone teat. Or you can deliver the full content of the medicine chamber simply and quickly using the unique plunger.
- Suitable from 3 months
- Simple, soothing way to give medicine
- Designed by a doctor
- Unique plunger safely delivers pre-measured dose
- Can be washed and re-used
- Orthodontic silicone teat
- BPA and latex free
- Babies immune systems are developing all the time, so it can feel like they are unwell more frequently than adults
- Before giving them medicine, it’s best to consult your health visitor, pharmacist or doctor
- Never exceed the recommended dose
- Always read the label
What we say: “After using this, I have to admit to not knowing how else you would be able to get a young baby to actually accept medicine! When I was asked to review the Dentinox Medicine Dispenser I was probably a little naive; I’d seen the syringes that now come with most babies medicines, surely they were just as easy? Well, my first try at giving medicine proved not! J spat it straight back at me! So I then tried the dispenser – shaped like a dummy, you poor the pre-measured dosage into the dummy chamber, snap it shut, and into baby’s mouth it goes… J sucked with no concerns and within a few moments had taken his whole dose! If needs be, you can push a plunger of the front of the dummy to make sure baby takes it all. It certainly made taking antibiotics easier…thank you!”
For more details visit www.dentinox.co.uk