Pip Ahoy! We are coming to find you…!
25 Jul 2018
Published by Kelly
Kids Week and Everybody’s talking about Jamie, and so they should be!
24 Jul 2018
Published by LucyMojo
Summer food for the whole family
12 Jul 2018
Published by Kelly
Monstrous Festival – coming to London this summer!
26 Jun 2018
Published by mojomums
- Pip Ahoy! We are coming to find you…!
The Data Protection Officer, Purple Outsourcing t/a Mojomums, Scotsbridge House, Scots Hill, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 3BB.
For the remainder of this policy Purple Outsourcing t/a Mojomums will be known as Mojomums.
Mojomums is a lifestyle and community website with the main focus on family life. A weekly newsletter is sent to members.
- Due to the nature of our website and contents therein, Mojomums collects, processes and stores personal information. By using and submitting your information to our website you are agreeing to this.
- We will only use your details for the purposes they were intended to be used for.
- Personal details are stored on our secure database.
- We only collect the details that we actually need.
- Personal details can be provided via social media, over the telephone or by registering on our website.
- Companies must provide a lawful basis for the processing and retaining of information collected. Mojomums lawful basis is consent. Mojomums is processing personal information for a specific purpose where the individual has given consent.
Use of Personal Data
- Privacy is important to us, we always keep personal details secure. We use personal details for contact purposes, but only about things that may be of interest, e.g. newsletters and competitions.
- We would never sell your information to a third party. We would never share information with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
- In the event of winning a competition personal details might be provided to a trusted 3rd party to arrange delivery of the prize.
- Whilst using our site members may be asked to provide us with personal identifiable information, e.g. name and email address. We value our members’ privacy and security. We have taken into consideration the purpose in which members’ data has been collected. We only work with security conscious companies for our website, database, IT and telephone system.
Special Category Data
Special category data is personal information which the GDPR considers more sensitive. Mojomums does not request, process or store sensitive information.
The GDPR has set out rights for individuals;
- The right to be informed.
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to be erased.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
Requesting Access or Removal of Data
- Members can request for personal information to be removed from our database upon request.
- Members can request further information on their rights or to exercise them by writing to us at – The Data protection Officer, Mojomums, Scotsbridge House, Scots Hill, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 3BB