We have compiled a low-down of what the major cruise companies have on offer for families
- Two-bedroom villas on Norwegian Epic can sleep up to six
- Interconnecting cabins are available to prebook in advance, subject to availability
- Norwegian Breakaway has an aquapark with two Free Fall slides (you start standing up & are ‘dropped’ into the slide!) & twin twister water slides. The ship also has a ropes course with swinging beams, nets & a plank that extends eight feet over the side of the ship!
- There’s more of the same on the new Norwegian Getaway, which is sailing the Caribbean from Miami
- NCL have teamed up with Nickelodeon to create a one-of-kind, family-friendly experience exclusively onboard Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Epic & Norwegian Gem. With lots of fun & engaging activities & events going on – such Dora’s Music Party, Nickelodeon’s Pyjama Jam Character Breakfast, interactive story time with Team Nick, messy games featuring pies, slime or even “jellyfish” with Team Nick during impromptu Splash Mobs & so much more…
- Splash Academy is making a big, well, splash! Anew programme is specifically designed to engage active & creative kids ages 6 months* – 12 years old. Whether it’s learning to juggle at circus school with Cirque du Jour presented by Hilario Productions, working on arts & crafts projects or getting the highest score on the Wii™ wall, there’s plenty of fun for everyone throughout the ship – Guppies (6 months – 2 years) • Turtles (3 – 5 years) • Seals (6 – 9 years) • Dolphins: (10 – 12 years)
- Entourage is the latest programme for teens ages 13 – 17. Play a game of football, take part in a theatre or fashion workshop, dive into an interactive pool party. With so much to do around the ship, your teens can choose the activities they want to do. In the Teen Centre they can chill in the lounge with vending machines, flat-screen televisions, PlayStation® 3, air hockey, pinball & more. Or join in with over 20 interactive sports around the ship
- Sometimes you just want some adult or grown-up time together. For kids 3 – 12, Port Play (when ship is in port for a small fee during lunch & dinner hours) & Late Night Fun Zone (nightly for a small fee) are located at the Kids Centre, supervised by our youth staff & designed so that you can have some fun – & your kids, too!
For more information & booking visit your local travel agent or NCL
Don’t forget to check out our Holiday Review pages – if you have been on a holiday that you would like to review for us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org