This activity-focused resort has been designed with the needs of the family in mind. Set within a protected natural park & overlooking the stunning Martinhal Beach, the resort is a playground of exciting recreational activities with something different to do for the entire family.
Rooms choices include Beach Rooms that are arranged in clusters of four near the beach, just a short walk from the main building & are positioned to take full advantage of an outstanding coastal panorama. These rooms are wrapped entirely in natural timber to blend effortlessly into the landscape. The interior is understated elegance & rooms open on to private balconies or terraces where ocean views & sunsets can be fully appreciated.
Or for a larger family book a Villas Mimosa, independently owned & featuring 2 or 3 bedrooms & bathrooms on the ground floor, while a large open plan lounge & state-of-the-art kitchen occupy the second level to make the most of the views. Guests of the Villas Mimosa townhouses have the use of an exclusive heated swimming pool & baby pool – both enclosed in a beautiful private garden – during the summer months.
- Raposinhos Creche – for children 6-23 months with qualified childminders
- Kids Club – supervised for children 2-4 years
- Fox Club – 5-8 years, which has a program with indoor & outdoor supervised activities
- Explorers Club for 9-12 years & Adventure Club for 13-18 years offer the ideal meeting point for your tweens & teens with a special activity program with active outdoor activities like windsurfing, dolphin watching, junior lifeguard courses, bike trips & other fun & more relaxed activities accompanied by a fully trained & experienced leisure team
- Prebookable sports academies
- Blue Room – unsupervised leisure facilities for aged 8+ including video games, table football, pool, board games etc
- Babysitting available at extra charge
- Prebookable baby equipment available
- 5 swimming pools including family friendly Oasis pool & a baby pool
- Larger rooms & villas
For bookings & further information visit Kuoni Holidays
Don’t forget to check out our Holiday Review pages – if you have been on a holiday that you would like to review for us, please contact email@example.com