La Ferme du Cayla, in the Department of Lot, France, offers a perfect base for an unforgettable family holiday experience. Enjoying stunning views across the Célé Valley, La Ferme du Cayla’s comfortable cottages and friendly, welcoming staff together create the very relaxed atmosphere that will set the tone of your family holiday.
A small village in its own right, La Ferme du Cayla has many facilities and activities on site to keep everyone occupied! You may choose to be as energetic and adventurous as you wish, challenging yourselves and the children to familiar or new activities.
Alternatively, simply spend some quality, down time together, it doesn’t happen very often. We are very aware that family holidays are not just about children. Should you feel you’d like some grown up time – perhaps learn a new pastime, relax by the pool or heighten your senses in the wellness centre (opening this year) the children may be happily occupied in the activities offered throughout our various clubs.
For the parents to enjoy and relax during their vacation, La Ferme du Cayla features clubs for children opened every day and perfect for ages ranging from 3 months to 13 years. Each club offers children a range of playful activities throughout the day. In this French rural environment and always supervised, they may, among other things, feed the farm animals, cultivate vegetables from the garden, learn how to make bread or even fish in the pond. They will enjoy some fun moments in the dedicated play areas with all the facilities available: children’s pool, swimming pool, sandbox, mini golf, table tennis, swings, trampoline, zipline, etc.
Each of the 6 units (apartments, 2 individual houses or a large main house) features all the modern comfort you’ll need (fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, Wi-Fi, private terrace), in a charming and authentic style. Accommodations are located for one week minimum, from Saturday to Saturday, within an easy reach of main equipment and facilities offered at La Ferme du Cayla such as outdoor pool, spa and wellness center or the kids club.
As part of the renovation project of La Ferme du Cayla, apartments and houses will be redesigned for the 2016 season for more comfort and quality: New features include new bedding, new interiors and new decoration.
We offer two types of service depending on the season:
From 25 June to 9 September, La Ferme du Cayla farm offers “all inclusive” holidays where absolutely everything you might want or need is included, sometimes even more – you don’t need to worry about anything. To sum it up: you can switch off and really make the most of your well-deserved family holiday time with your kids.
The “All Inclusive” package includes:
- Full Board (breakfast buffet, lunch buffet or picnic, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Access to the wine cellar and open bar
- All on site activities for children and adults
- Child-care courtesy of The Baby Club, Kids Club and Juniors Club
- Two dinners at a restaurant in Figeac and the local region, during which we will babysit for you
- Unlimited access to the Spa – wellness centre (swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi)
- Two complimentary massages per week, per adult
- Yoga classes
- Wi-Fi in every cottage
- Daily cottage cleaning services
- Excursions and outdoor activities offered:
- one day per week per family (possible excursions: the Célé Valley and visit to the vineyards of Cahors, Rocamadour visit and the Dordogne Valley, visit to Conques and walk part of the way of Santiago de Compostela); or
- two half days per week per family (visit the town of Figeac, go horse riding, kayaking, tennis, adventure park and tree top obstacle course)
- Optional: transfers from the airport to La Ferme du Cayla
From 26 March to 24 June and from 10 September to 28 October, we offer a standard half board stay where you can enjoy all the activities on site and the majority of our services without any additional charges. Please visit our website for full details.
For more information, prices and reservations visit www.cayla-family-holidays.com