This month I have:
– had a silly, slightly drunken night out at a Chinese with the work ladies – karaoke style!
– & omg, suffered for it the next day! 😉
– been potty training & applying for nursery places – my babies aren’t babies anymore!
– been planning my garden makeover…well, a lot of dreaming involved
– been madly Pinning! My favourite hobby!
– looking for new hair products – my favourite curl cream was out of stock, so £££ spent trying to find its replacement!
– Made it through to season 4 of Breaking Bad – love it!
In March I am:
– counting the days down to our trip to Disneyland Paris!
– present planning – 9 birthdays to buy for! And then there’s Mothers Day too…
– hoping to get a few of the winter jumpers put away & bring out a few spring tops
– …so a trip to Bicester Village is planned with my bestie!
– pretty much booked up for every weekend in March! Dinner out with the girls, shopping trip planned, 3 birthday parties for the boys to go to, hubby away playing golf…think April needs to be a quiet month!