This month I have:
- Been to Disneyland Paris & had the best family holiday so far…!!!
- Celebrated my boys 3rd birthday – where did those last 3 year go?!
- Painted my toe nails for the first time since last year! Keep it up sunshine, it’s nearly time for sandals!
- Found out that the boys will be starting our first choice of nursery school in September
- Treated myself to a pretty new floral top from Dorothy Perkins – just as well I wrote this piece though, as I tried the top on back-to-front in the shop! #couldhavebeenembarrassing
- Finished two books on my Kindle – I love reading but struggle to find the time. Now I’m turning my iPad off & reading a few chapters before bed – much more relaxing
- Celebrated being with my husband for 18 years! Half of my life now! Wow!
In May I am:
- Planning & booking my 2015 holiday! It will be the first time we have flown with the boys & I can’t wait!
- Having a few ‘me time’ moments; afternoon tea with the girls, a spa visit with my sister-in-law, a little shopping trip on my own – all of which I hope will help to keep me sane!
- Waving goodbye to my mother-in-law & her partner as they are moving to the Kent coast – we will miss them dearly but look forward to making lots of family memories with trips to the beach
- Busy at work with our Retraining focus month – have you changed career after having children? We would love to hear your stories…
- Dreading visiting the dentist! I’m such a baby about things like this…
- Planning to have a major wardrobe rehaul – out with the old, in with the new (well, in with the summer clothes from the loft at least!)
Have a great month!