The famous ‘wave’ design of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel means that every room enjoys a sea view from its floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the stunning private beach. Choose from more than 16 restaurants & bars, ranging from a traditional English pub to a rustic German bar & more…
The hotel’s excellent Jumeirah Beach location means that plenty of water sports are on offer including, kayaking, water skiing & scuba diving. If you fancy a bit of pampering , you can unwind at the hotel’s Spa featuring a range of treatments including massages & aromatherapy. The more active among you will enjoy the vertical challenge as you scale the 6m climbing wall, or how about a game of tennis or squash?
And the kids are by no means left out! For teens between the ages of 11 – 17 years, The Hub located is the perfect place to socialise, get fit, play competitive video games, participate in fun outdoor activities, or chill out with music. Sinbad’s Kids Club provide a huge range of great fun & fully supervised activities for children of all ages including face painting, mask making & mini Olympics
There’s also complimentary access for everyone to the Wild Wadi Water Park, the most amazing water park with over 30 rides to tempt you including the aptly named Jumeirah Sceirah!
- 5 swimming pools including a children’s pool with slides
- 7 floodlit tennis courts
- 6m climbing wall
- Segway tours (aged 12 and over)
- Complimentary Sinbad’s Kids’ Club (2-12 years)
- The Hub for 11-17 year olds
- Free access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Larger room options include Beachcomber Suites – which have two bedrooms with direct access to the main pool & beach & sleep 2 adults & 3 children – Other 2 & 3 bedroom suites that sleep up to 8 are available
For more information & bookings visit Virgin Holidays
Don’t forget to check out our Holiday Review pages – if you have been on a holiday that you would like to review for us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org