Located in the charming village of Lacoste, the Clos des Coustoulins offers an all-inclusive week’s getaway and the chance to savour a new holiday experience…
Nestled in a stunning array of greenery, hosts Armelle and Fred will enjoy sharing their love of the area with you through hikes, mountain bike trips, quad and 4 x 4 tours as well as canoe outings.
Enjoy these activities (when the mood takes you) or sit back, relax and unwind in the knowledge that your stay is all-inclusive and adjustable to suit your needs. Even babysitting is provided should it be required.
All that remains is for you to relax at the swimming pool and soak up its stunning view; enjoy a massage or work out in the newly built fitness suite, which is set amongst the leafy oak trees. Alternatively, you and your family can savour the beautiful summer nights in the decked treehouse as you sleep beneath a magnificent star-filled sky.
Choose from La Capitelle or Le Cabanis; private accommodation in two “mazets” each one with its own private terrace and garden. Each accommodate up to 5 people, with 50m² and a private outside area, a master bedroom with a large double bed, a children’s bedroom with 3 beds, a bathroom and separate toilet.
Your stay includes :
- Daily room service
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain bike trips: helmets and bikes provided ; bikes available for your use all
- Quad-bike tour: helmets and quads provided (350 cm3)
- 4X4 tour in a Land Rover Defender
- Museum and any other entrance fees throughout the week
- A lesson of initiation in local cuisine with a chef
- Linens and beach-towels
- One relaxing massage in your room per adult
- Hot drinks and squash throughout the day
- Wine-tasting with a local wine-maker
- Playground (volley-ball, badminton, …)
- Private parking
All put together to guarantee a relaxing, unforgettable stay centred on well-being, and en famille.
For more information and to book visit www.closdescoustoulins.com