Mojomums, would you go #BearFaced?!?! BBC Children in Need are asking you to swap your make-up for one day for a Pudsey Pawprint (available from Boots nationwide for £1).
Pioneering beauty vlogger, Tanya Burr, knows a thing or two about taking care of your skin. Over 2.5million people subscribe to her YouTube channel, where her videos on beauty, fashion and lifestyle are seen by hundreds of thousands of viewers every day and here she offers her ultimate top 5 tips to achieve the perfect #BearFaced look:
- Give yourself a facial massage – if I’m going to have a no make-up day then I make sure I give myself a facial massage, it really peps my skin up.
- Get your brows tinted! Your brows frame your face so if they look good then it makes a world of difference.
- Apply a face mask – you should do a face mask the night before to make sure your skin is well cleansed. In the morning your skin will be radiant and fresh, ready to go bare faced!
- Use a really glowy moisturiser.
- Wear a lip balm. A really good lip balm will not only keep your lips moisturised but it will also brighten the face overall!
Tanya Burr is taking part is Children in Need’s #BearFaced campaign, encouraging women across the UK to swap their make-up for a Pudsey Pawprint (available £1 from Boots stores nationwide) and share their #BearFaced moment on bbc.co.uk/pudsey, and on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow Tanya Burr on Youtube youtube.com/Tanyaburr and Twitter @TanyaBurr.
For more information about how Mojomums may be able to help you raise awareness for your chosen charity click here.